KYC Regulatory Specialist for a value-driven culture | SEB, Riga
SEB Global Services – Large Corporates & Financial Institutions /
Do you have a strong interest in business development within a regulatory context? Then we have an exciting opening for you!
KYC Reviews department is responsible for handling the review processes related to collecting and maintaining the AML/KYC regulatory information on SEB’s clients around the globe (to ensure compliance with AML/KYC questions). We are looking for KYC Regulatory Specialist to join our team within KYC Reviews department.
At SEB Global Services, we strongly aim to accelerate the pace towards a sustainable future. As a part of SEB Group, we are supporting SEB to become a leader in efficiency and innovation by providing world-class services for its global customers and business divisions. If you want to be part of a collaborative environment, build strong relationships, and be empowered to grow, we will be a good fit!
About the position:
As KYC Regulatory Specialist You will work with Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements and perform due diligence procedures for SEB Group’s clients worldwide. Your will be responsible for assessing the risks associated with each legal entity and ensuring compliance with existing legislation by requesting and verifying the submitted documentation and performing risk assessment for all risk level clients to ensure that AML requirements are met.
To thrive in this role, we believe you have:
- Advanced English level (both written and spoken);
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Finance, Business Management or a related field;
- Eye on details, “can-do” attitude;
- Accuracy and high sense of responsibility;
- Keen interest to develop in KYC/AML area;
- Self-driven, team-oriented and service minded personality;
- Experience in KYC/AML/Regulatory will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
- International working environment;
- Opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth;
- Mentoring program for newcomers;
- Supportive team and friendly colleagues;
- Participation in international projects and other initiatives;
- Chance to acquire AML knowledge for different jurisdictions;
- Health insurance (after probation period)
- Competitive benefit package in addition to your salary (Includes additional days of vacation; profit sharing program, pension contribution and other).
Monthly salary range for this position: 1300 - 2150 EUR before tax deduction. The offer for final candidate* will depend on experience and competences of the candidate for the required job.
Do you want to be a part of SEB?
Welcome to our inclusive culture, where our shared values inspire and uplift our team. We celebrate diversity and strive to ensure every employee feels seen, heard, and valued. Since we select candidates continuously, feel free to send in your application today, but no later than December 22, 2023.
Learn more about working at SEB here: www.sebgroup.com/career
* Candidate must meet the requirements of Article 34.5 of the Credit Institution Law
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected, and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.