Team Lead - Supply Chain
Raylo is a fast-growing fintech on a mission to change how people access and enjoy their tech. Starting in the multibillion-pound smartphone market, our innovative leasing technology delivers a win-win for our customers and the planet. Great experience, lower prices, and significant carbon savings. We call it Seamless Circularity.
We're #1 rated in our category by Trustpilot, and excited about a future world where fewer tech items are manufactured, and those that are, get an extended life through a managed cycle of refurb, reuse, and recycle - Read more on our Series A funding at this Tech Crunch article.
Raylo launched in 2019 with an experienced team across technology, risk, analytics, and operations. We're backed by leading global venture investors and entrepreneurs. We’re currently 35 people and we’ll be 60 by the end of year.
We’re building a diverse team who embrace innovation, strive for excellence, and are motivated to deliver a smarter experience in a dynamic, start-up environment. Our culture is built on five core values which are the basis for how we behave, collaborate, and make decisions. We live our mission, walk in our customers’ shoes, focus and execute and are a deeply curious and gritty bunch.
This role is perfect for a high performing, driven individual to join our rapidly expanding Operations team. You will be reporting to the Head of Supply Chain and will lead a team of specialists focused on using technology to change how people get their tech – providing an awesome delivery, upgrade and asset experience as the business rapidly scales.
What You'll Do...
- Driving and improving our fulfilment and logistics processes to ensure our phones arrive with customers on time
- Managing and monitoring KPIs, balancing day-to-day operations with longer term strategic objectives. Skilfully prioritising tasks, delegating where appropriate
- Building and owning relationships with internal and external suppliers – working closely with procurement, demand planning, marketing, delivery couriers and warehouse teams
- Highlighting any bottlenecks that block progress while supporting with potential solutions to enable rapid decision making
- Collaborating with the wider business (tech developers, product managers) to proactively seek new features for efficiency to ensure our customer experience is awesome
- Analysing internal data to generate ideas, support alternative solutions and provide clear recommendations
- Reporting on and managing supplier performance effectively to drive continuous improvement
- Develop significant expertise, skills and knowledge to be the voice and influence for Fulfilment and Logistics operations across the wider business
- Coaching and guiding team members to deliver optimal outcomes
- Maintaining a strong, positive working ethos in line with our values
What We're Looking For...
- You have at least 3 years supply chain experience, preferably within a scaling e-commerce/ technology/ consulting or FMCG business
- You thrive on ownership, innovation and delivering results at a fast pace
- You are resilient and operate well under pressure
- You think on your feet and find quick and efficient solutions to resolve problems
- You want to provide an awesome customer experience
- You have great communication skills
- You find the perfect balance between bigger picture thinking and digging for the detail
- You embrace change and are hungry to learn new things every day
- You are skilled in excel and data manipulation
- You have some experience within a fulfillment or logistics area, preferably within a scaling e-commerce/ technology/ consulting or FMCG business
- Most importantly you want to kick start your career at Raylo and are passionate about living our mission and achieving our vision
We’re not looking for you to meet every single point on this job description, please still get in touch if you think you’ve got what it takes! We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
What you'll get in return...
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing, super ambitious startup with highly motivated individuals
- Competitive salary
- Company share options
- Hybrid working environment (post pandemic) - Flexible WFH arrangements
- Opportunity to attend industry events and conferences
- 33 days total annual leave (including public holidays)
- Perkbox - hundreds of perks and discounts to support physical, financial, and mental wellbeing
- Latest tech - Laptop of choice and a Raylo Refurbished phone
- Career progression opportunities and management training course
- A fun and inspiring work environment featuring regular socials
Raylo is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and believe it adds value to our organisation. Working at Raylo is super fun and we’d love to tell you more about it.