Senior Cybersecurity Engineer - 1553
Professional Services – IT /
Science Led and Enterprise Driven.
Our team of scientists is leading the way in the development of quantum computing. The world’s largest integrated quantum computing company, we united Cambridge Quantum’s advanced software development with Honeywell Quantum Solutions’ high-fidelity hardware to accelerate quantum computing. With full-stack technology, we’re scaling quantum computing and developing applications to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. We could be even better with you!
At Quantinuum, we believe quantum information systems will revolutionize the way we work and live. We are leading the way by helping our customers develop quantum-enabled solutions that provide a competitive-edge in their markets.
We’re hiring the world’s best talent to make it happen. Join us! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErQOKNC2O38
We are seeking a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer in our Broomfield, CO Location. Quantinuum believes that employees work better, more efficiently and more collaboratively in close proximity to other employees, where ideas can be exchanged readily, and decisions can be made more quickly for the benefit of the Company and our customers. All employees should work at their assigned location; however, this role may offer the opportunity to work remotely 2 days per week, with approvals.
As a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing the tools and systems used to monitor, detect, and alert on potential security threats and vulnerabilities pertaining to Quantinuum’s intellectual property. This includes both on-premises and cloud-based solutions. You will be responsible for securing the remote workforce and responding to security concerns. You will work closely with the Information Technology staff to identify potential gaps within the organization and deploy remediations.
● Be a security ambassador, promote and implement security processes and tools that support our scientists. Allow them to continue the great work they do while doing it securely and efficiently.
● Understand when to use tools, process, and policy to resolve key security goals.
● Collaborate with multiple departments to understand workflows and how security can reduce or remove risk.
● Increase utilization of current security tools to ensure maximum benefit.
● Develop and provide key metrics to provide organization risk profile.
YOU MUST HAVE:
● High School Diploma/GED
● Minimum of 5+ years’ experience supporting Cybersecurity areas such as: SOC (Security Operation Center), Risk Management, Penetration Testing, Incident Response, Assessments, Audits
● Applicants for employment for this position must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Quantinuum. (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status)
● Bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity, computer science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field
● Highly motivated, results focused, innovative, curious, and a continuous learner.
● Strong organizational and multi-tasking and time management skills.
● Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
● Knowledge of software development and deployment, network architectures, and systems and how to secure them.
● Extensive and demonstrable knowledge of IT systems, services, and hardware encompassing on-premises and cloud-based server and network architectures, end-user and desktop support systems, and enterprise-level IT services, tools, and procedures.
● Applicable security certifications (ISC2, ISACA, CEH, SANS) are desired.
● Experience working in a technology start-up environment.
● Experience working with a small and efficient team.
● Relentless pursuit of customer service and employee satisfaction.
● Strong technical leadership abilities and vision.
● Strong knowledge of Microsoft M365, SIEM, Firewalls, Azure, AWS, EPP, EDR, and network monitoring.
● Ability to document procedures and design workflows to improve workplace support.
● Willingness to be flexible in meeting the demands of a fast-moving business.
$105,000 - $150,000 a year
Compensation & Benefits:
Quantinuum believes that employees work better, more efficiently and more collaboratively in close proximity to other employees, where ideas can be exchanged readily, and decisions can be made more quickly for the benefit of the Company and our customers. All employees should work at their assigned location; however, this role may offer the opportunity to work remote, with approvals.
What is in it for you?
● A competitive salary and innovative, game-changing work
● Flexible work schedule
● For full-time employees, we offer: Employer subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance; Equity, 401k retirement savings plan + 12 Paid holidays and generous vacation + sick time
● Quantinuum is a team of over 450 people. Among them you'll find the world's leading quantum computing hardware and software experts; Not only are they driven to discover the future, but they are also committed to change the world for the better
● Paid parental leave
● Employee discounts
Quantinuum is an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.