Principal Producer AAA (F/M/NB)
Paris, Ile de France
Production – Production /
ABOUT QUANTIC DREAM:
Quantic Dream is a video game development studio founded in 1997 by David Cage, based in Paris, France, and Montreal, Canada. The unique experiences offered by Heavy Rain™, Beyond: Two Souls™, and Detroit: Become Human™ have touched millions of players worldwide and won over 250 international awards. They have greatly contributed to the recognition of interactive storytelling in video games.
Since 2019, Quantic Dream has been a publisher supporting video game creation and independent creators with unique and original visions. The studio provides them with expertise, production resources, necessary funding, and access to international markets and audiences. In 2022, Quantic Dream embarked on a new phase of growth by joining NetEase Games, the game division of NetEase, to further develop its creative vision and accelerate the development of flagship titles that redefine the interactive experience for players worldwide.
For more information, please visit the official website: http://www.quanticdream.com.
As part of its development and for the development of Star Wars Eclipse™, QUANTIC DREAM is looking for a Principal Producer in charge of the development of this AAA title.
Your Missions :
- With a first successful experience in a similar position, you have an excellent knowledge of the different production phases of a video game. You are experienced in planning and managing resources on a daily basis, in monitoring development tasks for both technical and artistic profiles, and in reporting on the smooth running of the production.
- As an accomplished manager and very good communicator, you know how to lead large multidisciplinary teams, anticipate difficulties and propose practical solutions to overcome them. Although experienced, you are curious and eager to learn in a stimulating environment; you have an open mind and will be eager to adapt your knowledge to the specificity of this project, our production pipeline and our teams. As a true leader, you will be able to demonstrate great rigor and enthusiasm in order to support and optimize the efforts of a very high-level team on an ambitious project, in close collaboration with the Director/Creative Director, the Production Director to whom this position is attached, the Production Managers and the Directors.
What we are looking for :
- You are experienced (10+ years) in the production of AAA and AA games as a Producer
- Thorough knowledge of the Microsoft Suit Office and Project / Jira (or similar)
- Autonomous and rigorous, a real manager and team leader
- Very good analytical and decision making skills
- Professional and positive attitude, effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must.
We offer you the opportunity to join experienced and passionate teams and to work in a creative and innovative environment. If you are interested in this position and if your profile matches, send us your application to join our team!
QUANTIC DREAM is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. Our team is the reflection of this commitment.