Senior Software Tester
Montréal, Quebec /
R&D – Debug and Test Environment - Test Logiciels /
Quantic Dream is a video game publisher and developer based in Paris and Montreal. A pioneer in motion capture and interactive storytelling, the studio has developed its own 3D engine and accompanying tools. In 25 years of creations, Quantic Dream has received more than 250 prestigious awards and enjoys international critical acclaim.
As a Senior Software Tester, you will integrate the Software testing team within R&D while partnering with the DTE Service Manager. You will join a dynamic and passionate team having the opportunity to work on ambitious and innovative projects.
- Testing of internal tools;
- Report bugs to the various teams and monitor them on a daily basis;
- Support the R&D teams for the delivery of tools in production;
- Writing and monitoring test checklists;
- Improving and, where possible, automating quality assurance processes.
Experience & Qualifications
- You have significant experience in the field of software quality assurance;
- Knowledge of bug reporting tools (Devtrack, Mantis, Jira, Test Track Pro)
- Knowledge of 3D Animation would be a plus;
- Knowledge of MEL and PYTHON scripting would be a plus;
- Interpersonal skills, enjoy working in a team, good communication skills;
- You are fluent in French or English. Bilingualism is an asset.
Quantic Dream is committed to diversity and equal opportunity. Our team reflects this commitment.