Technical Game Designer NPC - Star Wars Eclipse™ (F/M/NB)
Paris, Ile de France /
Création – Design Jeu /
As part of its growth and for its upcoming ambitious productions, QUANTIC DREAM is expanding its Design department to contribute to the enhancement and development of the Star Wars Eclipse™ title experience.
As a Technical Game Designer, you will work within a multidisciplinary team dedicated to NPCs, under the direction of the Production team.
Your missions at Quantic Dream :
- Create documentation for the behaviors of NPCs involved in the gameplay experience (sidekicks, important NPCs, etc.).
- Track the implementation of these systems through prototypes and within the actual game.
- Act as a bridge between the Design, Production, and Programming teams to suggest pragmatic solutions that meet the needs of all teams.
Your qualities that will make the difference :
- Experienced, you are curious and eager to progress in a stimulating environment. You are willing to adapt your experience to the specificities of this project, and working on an ambitious and original project is essential to you.
- You have at least one successful experience in a Game Designer role where you have worked on NPCs.
- As a good communicator, you possess strong interpersonal skills to interact and collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Your creativity and practical mindset help you find and implement the best solutions to move forward.
- You have a proactive attitude, seeking to improve your skills and knowledge and share them with other team members.
- Knowledge of programming or scripting is a plus.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
We offer you the opportunity to join experienced and passionate teams and work in a creative and innovative environment. If this position interests you and your profile matches, please submit your application to join our team!
QUANTIC DREAM is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. Our team is a reflection of this commitment.