Production – Production /
Reporting to the Producer, you will have the opportunity to actively contribute to the management of daily organizational operations of a team, by ensuring the transmission of necessary information for the advancement of our projects.
- Regularly monitor the progress of projects in depth to ensure that the team achieves objectives on time.
- Participate in the management of the daily operations of the teams (taking notes, organizing playtests, creating documents and reports, updating the planning on Jira, etc.).
- Support teams in tracking production deliverables by maintaining effective communication and coordination between all departments involved, whether within the game team or with support teams.
- Participate in the conversion of short and long term development plans into concrete actions for all functions (artistic, design, technical and QA).
- Participate in the determination of deliverables, quality objectives and milestones.
- Assist in the development of workflows and pipelines.
- Anticipate risks and put action plans in place to overcome them.
Experiences & Qualifications
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a Production role in the Video Game industry;
- Experience in project planning and management, with Agile, Scrum production methods;
- Bachelor's degree or professional equivalence;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Experience with JIRA and/or other task and bug management software;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Leadership and sense of responsibility;
- Collaboration, listening and empathy.
ABOUT QUANTIC DREAM
Quantic Dream is a video game studio founded in 1997 by David Cage, based in Paris, France, and Montreal, Canada. The unique experiences offered by Heavy Rain™, Beyond: Two Souls™ and Detroit: Become Human™, have reached millions of players around the world and won more than 250 international awards. They have largely contributed to the recognition of interactive storytelling in video games.
Since 2019, Quantic Dream has also been a Publisher supporting video game creation and independent creators offering singular and original visions to which the studio brings its expertise, its means of production, the necessary financing and access to international markets and their audiences. In 2022, Quantic Dream embarked on a new stage of growth by joining NetEase Games, the games division of NetEase, to accelerate its vision of creating landmark titles that redefine the interactive entertainment experience for players worldwide.
For more information, visit the official website: http://www.quanticdream.com.
Quantic Dream is committed to diversity and equal opportunity. Our team reflects this commitment.