Montréal, Quebec /
R&D – Network /
Quantic Dream is a video game publisher and developer based in Paris and Montreal. A pioneer in motion capture and interactive storytelling, the studio has developed its own 3D engine and accompanying tools. In 25 years of creations, Quantic Dream has received more than 250 prestigious awards and enjoys international critical acclaim.
Reporting to the Network Programming Team Leader, you will participate in the implementation and development of the architecture of online projects. Among other things, you will have the mandate to participate in the design, implementation and integration of services for various online functionalities such as monetization, game progress, matchmaking etc.
- Design, implement, integrate and test services allowing games to access online features.
- Work closely with gameplay and network programmers to ensure smooth operation with other game components.
- Offer technical advice and provide game designers with the means to realize their vision and ambition.
- Maintain a technological watch on best practices and new technologies for online services and web in order to offer the best online experience.
Experience and Qualifications
- A degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent;
- Experience in developing online components in a game;
- Experience in back-end services and in a DevOps environment (or other relevant experience);
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud,
- Knowledge of Gitlab, Git or Perforce;
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, C++ language, Kubernetes and Docker;
- Knowledge of Python or .NET Core;
- Knowledge of relational or NoSQL databases;
- Knowledge of online services such as Playfab, Vivox, AccelByte is an asset;
- Development experience on Sony and Microsoft consoles is an asset.
Quantic Dream is committed to diversity and equal opportunity. Our team reflects this commitment.