Lead - Gameplay Programming
Montréal, Quebec /
R&D – Gameplay /
Reporting to the Associate Director - Gameplay Programming, you will participate in the development of gameplay features related to our current ambitious projects. To achieve the vision of the game designers, you will be responsible for leading the team programming and debugging the gameplay features assigned to you while ensuring compliance with Quantic Dream's programming standards and best practices.
- Work closely with the design, production, animation, sound, VFX, UI and QA team members;
- Lead the team in gameplay and AI programming activities;
- Plan, prioritize and update the team's mid-term objectives;
- Support and manage the team on a daily basis by providing feedback as needed.
Experience & Qualifications
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree (or other equivalent education);
- 1 year or more experience as a game programmer team leader;
- 5 to 6 years of experience in the video game industry, with at least one successfully delivered game;
- Mastery of C++ ;
- Ability to adapt, analyze and synthesize;
- Good interpersonal communication and team spirit;
- You show initiative and are a force of proposal;
- Varied experience in several game domains (gameplay, AI, engine, etc.) an asset.
ABOUT QUANTIC DREAM
Quantic Dream is a video game studio founded in 1997 by David Cage, based in Paris, France, and Montreal, Canada. The unique experiences offered by Heavy Rain™, Beyond: Two Souls™ and Detroit: Become Human™, have reached millions of players around the world and won more than 250 international awards. They have largely contributed to the recognition of interactive storytelling in video games.
Since 2019, Quantic Dream has also been a Publisher supporting video game creation and independent creators offering singular and original visions to which the studio brings its expertise, its means of production, the necessary financing and access to international markets and their audiences. In 2022, Quantic Dream embarked on a new stage of growth by joining NetEase Games, the games division of NetEase, to accelerate its vision of creating landmark titles that redefine the interactive entertainment experience for players worldwide.
For more information, visit the official website: http://www.quanticdream.com.
Quantic Dream is committed to diversity and equal opportunity. Our team reflects this commitment.