Senior Brand Manager
Paris, Ile de France /
Edition – Marketing /
Established in 2019, The Quantic Dream Marketing Team is a small but mighty creative and data-driven team who loves to dive into their brands and champion them through to market. Collaborating with the best creative talents at Quantic Dream and third-party studio partners, marketers at Quantic Dream get to experience all the operational processes that create the backbone of a strong marketing campaign, as well as the thrill of working directly with the game production and creative teams to help them bring their visions to consumers.
We are hiring a (Global) Senior Brand Manager to spearhead all our upcoming marketing campaigns, and to manage a team of highly skilled brand marketers. This Senior Brand Manager will report to the VP of Marketing and will be a key pillar of the Publishing team overall, working on Quantic Dream’s internal projects including Star Wars Eclipse™ and on third-party studios’ productions.
Your key tasks will include:
- Define and manage day to day operations of the Marketing team: managing and mentoring team members, organize and follow direct daily workflows, manage career growth
- Lead the Marketing team in a state of constant evolution: create recommendations, optimize processes, and develop the future of the team hand in hand with the VP of Marketing and studio leadership
- Define and execute our overall marketing strategy for all our games, including market research & analysis, go to market ideation and pitch and managing third party agencies
- Concept, pitch, and project manage key marketing assets (keyart, trailers,…) hand in hand with the Publishing Creative Director and Publishing Producer
- Liaise with cross-functional teams including Communications, Social Media, and Business Development to ensure cohesion across brand messaging
- Evaluate third-party publishing opportunities, providing data-based recommendations from a marketing lens
Our ideal candidate has the following skills:
- Business school master’s degree in Business/Marketing or any relevant topic
- 8+ years of experience, including in producing and executing AAA marketing campaigns with a cross functional team environment
- 2+ years of direct report management experience
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Fluency in French is a plus
- Good knowledge of and interest in the video game industry
- Superior project management skills
- Outgoing and self-starting attitude
- Willing to jump into a small team and make a big difference!
We offer you the opportunity to join experienced and passionate teams and to work in a creative and innovative environment. If you are interested in this position and your profile matches, send us your application to join our team!
QUANTIC DREAM is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. Our team is the reflection of this commitment.