Senior Game Designer
Création – Design Jeu /
Reporting to the Director of Gameplay, you will take charge of one or more aspects of gameplay and will be responsible for all aspects of its development. Working with a multidisciplinary team, you will design, prototype and supervise your features at every stage of production.
- Design a gameplay that matches the vision of the Creative Director.
- Collaborate with other designers, team leads and stakeholders.
- Act as the Product Manager for the features under your responsibility.
- Participate in the planning of the development process.
- Explore and adjust features in collaboration with Programmers, Animators and Level Designers.
Experiences & Qualifications
- At least 5years of experience and one game delivered in an AA or AAA game development studio as a Game Designer;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent team player with the ability to champion the design to other departments;
- Ability to challenge yourself to come up with creative solutions and ideas and adapt your experience to original games.
ABOUT QUANTIC DREAM
Quantic Dream is a video game studio founded in 1997 by David Cage, based in Paris, France, and Montreal, Canada. The unique experiences offered by Heavy Rain™, Beyond: Two Souls™ and Detroit: Become Human™, have reached millions of players around the world and won more than 250 international awards. They have largely contributed to the recognition of interactive storytelling in video games.
Since 2019, Quantic Dream has also been a Publisher supporting video game creation and independent creators offering singular and original visions to which the studio brings its expertise, its means of production, the necessary financing and access to international markets and their audiences. In 2022, Quantic Dream embarked on a new stage of growth by joining NetEase Games, the games division of NetEase, to accelerate its vision of creating landmark titles that redefine the interactive entertainment experience for players worldwide.
For more information, visit the official website: http://www.quanticdream.com.
Quantic Dream is committed to diversity and equal opportunity. Our team reflects this commitment.