Senior Game Designer
Montréal, Quebec /
Création – Design Jeu /
Quantic Dream is a video game publisher and developer based in Paris and Montreal. A pioneer in motion capture and interactive storytelling, the studio has developed its own 3D engine and accompanying tools. In 25 years of creations, Quantic Dream has received more than 250 prestigious awards and enjoys international critical acclaim.
Reporting to the Director of Gameplay, you will take charge of one or more aspects of gameplay and will be responsible for all aspects of its development. Working with a multidisciplinary team, you will design, prototype and supervise your features at every stage of production.
- Design a gameplay that matches the vision of the Creative Director.
- Collaborate with other designers, team leads and stakeholders.
- Act as the Product Manager for the features assigned to you.
- Participate in the planning of the development process.
- Explore and adjust features in collaboration with Programmers, Animators and Level Designers.
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 7 years of experience and one game delivered in an AA or AAA game development studio as a Game Designer;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent team player with the ability to champion the design to other departments;
- Ability to challenge yourself to come up with creative solutions and ideas and adapt your experience to original games.
Quantic Dream is committed to diversity and equal opportunity. Our team reflects this commitment.