Montréal, Quebec /
Création – Design Jeu /
Quantic Dream is a video game publisher and developer based in Paris and Montreal. A pioneer in motion capture and interactive storytelling, the studio has developed its own 3D engine and accompanying tools. In 25 years of creations, Quantic Dream has received more than 250 prestigious awards and enjoys international critical acclaim.
Reporting to the Associate Producer, you will be responsible for the architecture, content of the scenes, layout and missions for our ambitious ongoing projects.
- Design and realize different scenarios of the game environment and integrate gameplay events aligned with the vision of the project.
- Collaborate with other professions within a multidisciplinary team including, among others, artists and programmers.
- Validate environment playability with Testers, Level Artists, Gameplay Programmers and others.
- Participate in pushing the limits of our internal tools to create high quality games.
- Create and maintain design documentation related to levels.
- Provided mentorship to less experienced members of the team.
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience in level design on several "AAA" projects and having delivered a minimum of 2 (two) titles;
- Dynamic, responsive, motivated and involved, you are passionate about video games and have a good video game culture;
- Have a strong interest in rich narrative experiences;
- Experience in visual scripting (such as: Unreal Blueprint);
- Mastery of game editors such as Unreal Engine and Unity;
- Experience with 3D modeling software (3ds Max, Maya, Blender) an asset.
Quantic Dream is committed to diversity and equal opportunity. Our team reflects this commitment.