Communications Manager (M/F/NB)
Paris, Ile de France
Edition – Communication /
As part of the dynamic growth of our publishing team, QUANTIC DREAM is seeking an experienced and creative individual to serve as Communications Manager. Overseeing all public communications strategy and execution for the studio, our in-house productions and 3rd Party games, this position will interface directly with many key teams within the studio including marketing, human resources, creative teams, production, management and more.
Reporting directly to the Public Relations and Communications Director, the Communications Manager will work with the communications team to prepare various strategic plans for all of our external communications. Your knowledge of press and influencer relations in the video game and entertainment industry, as well as your deep understanding of community passion and engagement, allows you to oversee the tactical implementation and execution of our plans on a local, regional and global scale with the communications team and our external partners.
- Strategic planning and tactical implementation for Quantic Dream in-house productions and 3rd party games
- Determine key strategies to help our communications team strengthen existing relationships, and cultivate new ones with key actors (print, online, broadcast reporters, producers, bloggers, influencers, etc).
- Collaborate closely with editorial, marketing and production teams to implement the company's external communication strategy.
- Anticipate and manage crisis communications episodes with the team.
- Manage an expanding team of communication specialists in their day-to-day tasks and career growth.
- Work closely with our internal & external talents, manage their communication beats and activities to help promote their work
- Supervise all events managed by the Communications team for PR or community purposes.
- Develop and roll-out CSR project development and eventually manage external communications with key partners.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in product and corporate communications, in the video game industry, working in international and regional teams.
- Recognized expertise in communication and PR strategies, as well as influencer relations and community development.
- Highly organized and autonomous to manage a team of cross-functional profiles in order to build dedicated strategic plans and deliver high & sustainable results.
- Strong organizational skills with an aptitude to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet strict deadlines.
- Sense of initiative, self-discipline and proactive thinking to problem solve.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal communication skills, along with excellent writing and editing skills.
- Strong knowledge of global media and endemic video game media (traditional press outlets, established content creators and key opinion leaders) and emerging publication trends.
- Passion for the Entertainment industry, with a strong interest and culture for video games.
- Fluent in English, French is a plus (spoken & written).
We offer you the opportunity to join experienced and passionate teams and to work in a creative and innovative environment. If you are interested in this position and your profile matches, send us your application to join our team!
In order to fully appreciate your application and evaluate how strong communicator you are, a motivation letter is required with your application.
QUANTIC DREAM is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. Our team is the reflection of this commitment.