Montréal, Quebec /
R&D – Programmation Gameplay /
As a Gameplay Programmer at Quantic Dream, you will participate in the development of gameplay features related to our ambitious ongoing projects. In order to achieve the vision of the game designers, you will be responsible for programming and debugging gameplay features assigned to you while complying with good programming practices.
- Review and create new gameplay features and systems for our ambitious projects.
- Collaborate closely with your team for constructive feedback and brainstorming for new ideas.
- Collaborate with the Game Designers and bring to life their visions through prototyping.
- Apply the QA Team feedback for any gameplay bugs that occurs.
- Continuously improve of your technical knowledge.
Experiences & Qualifications :
- Degree in computer science or computer engineering (or any other equivalent)
- Experience in the video game environment, with at least one successfully delivered game.
- Experience in several game domains (gameplay, AI, engine, etc.) using C++.
- Analytical and synthetic skills.
- Good interpersonal communication and team spirit.