Paris, Ile de France /
Animation – Direction Animation /
We are looking for an experienced Animation Director wishing to take a new step in their career by supervising a highly experienced team on future themes and with equipment unparalleled in Europe
- In collaboration with the director, you ensure the daily follow-up of the animations produced in the studio. You define the atmosphere, style and rhythm of the sequences, ensuring unity and artistic continuity but also the rhythm of the work of the various participants;
- You supervise with 3 leads all the departments dedicated to animation: the integrated soundproof Performance Capture studio (74 Vicon T160 cameras), the body animation team and the facial team.
- You develop and document the animation specifications for our projects;
- You communicate quality expectations to the teams. You develop clear strategies, establish workflows and research documentation and visual references to help the team achieve their goals;
- You follow and validate the animations produced, in accordance with the established artistic charter;
- You learn to know the target platform, the engine and the performance capture tools in order to become a force of proposal and push the limits.
- A minimum of 10-15 years of animation experience in the video game or film/3D series industry, including at least 3 years in a similar role;
- The games/series/films the candidate has worked on must have presented complex animation challenges, ideally including realistic facial animation;
- A very good understanding of human expressions as well as anatomy, physiological reactions, body language and proportions in character design
- A good command of Maya and Motion Builder;
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and deliver on time with a high level of quality
- Professional and positive attitude, effective in communicating with multicultural teams.
- Professional English.
We offer you the opportunity to join experienced and passionate teams and to work on ambitious and innovative projects. If you are interested in this position and your profile fits, send us your application to join our team!
Please include a portfolio with your application demonstrating your skills and style/sensitivity.
QUANTIC DREAM is committed to diversity and equal opportunity. Our team is a reflection of this commitment.