Senior Game Designer, Combat Design (F/M/NB)
Paris, Ile de France /
Création – Design Jeu /
ABOUT QUANTIC DREAM:
Quantic Dream is a video game development studio founded in 1997 by David Cage, based in Paris, France, and Montreal, Canada. The unique experiences offered by Heavy Rain™, Beyond: Two Souls™, and Detroit: Become Human™ have touched millions of players worldwide and won over 250 international awards. They have greatly contributed to the recognition of interactive storytelling in video games.
Since 2019, Quantic Dream has been a publisher supporting video game creation and independent creators with unique and original visions. The studio provides them with expertise, production resources, necessary funding, and access to international markets and audiences. In 2022, Quantic Dream embarked on a new phase of growth by joining NetEase Games, the game division of NetEase, to further develop its creative vision and accelerate the development of flagship titles that redefine the interactive experience for players worldwide.
For more information, please visit the official website: http://www.quanticdream.com.
To support the development of new ambitious projects, including a competitive game, we are hiring a Senior Game Designer.
Your missions :
- Design gameplay that aligns with the creative director's vision.
- Collaborate with other game designers, team leads, and stakeholders.
- Act as a product owner for the assigned features.
- Participate in the development process planning.
- Iterate and fine-tune features in collaboration with programmers, animators, and level designers.
Your skills :
- A minimum of 5 years of experience and a shipped game in an AA or AAA game development studio as a Game Designer.
- Expertise in Combat Design and 3C.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to advocate for design to other departments.
- Ability to challenge yourself to propose creative solutions and ideas and adapt your experience to original games.
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written, is required to communicate effectively with international team members.
- French is a plus
What do we offer :
- The opportunity to join experienced and passionate teams and work in a creative and innovative environment.
- Engagement in highly ambitious and rewarding projects.
- Discover our brand new offices in the 19th arrondissement of Paris.
- 2 days of remote work per week.
Quantic Dream is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. Our team is a reflection of this commitment.
Thank you very much for your interest. Please send us your CV and cover letter. Please provide an updated portfolio showcasing your skills and achievements.