Senior Tools Programmer
Montréal, Quebec /
R&D – Tools /
Quantic Dream is a video game publisher and developer based in Paris and Montreal. A pioneer in motion capture and interactive storytelling, the studio has developed its own 3D engine and accompanying tools. In 25 years of creations, Quantic Dream has received more than 250 prestigious awards and enjoys international critical acclaim.
Under the responsibility of the Lead Tools Programmer, you will actively participate in the development and evolution of new features of our internal suite of proprietary software tools used by designers, artists and other programmers.
- Design, develop and analyze our internal tools.
- Collaborate with other R&D teams on topics as diverse as animation, AI, scripting, physics, sound and others.
- Intervene on an already very substantial existing code base as well as on new developments.
Experiences & Qualifications
- Degree in computer science and software engineering or similar training;
- At least 5 years of experience in the development of software tools;
- Solid experience and mastery of C++ and Qt;
- Good level in GUI / HMI development;
- Good knowledge of scripting language: Python / LUA;
- Experience with Perforce in the context of tool development, SVN, CVS.
Quantic Dream is committed to diversity and equal opportunity. Our team reflects this commitment.