Scene Director (F/M/NB)
Paris, Ile de France
Création – Design Jeu /
For our Star Wars Eclipse™ project, we're looking for an Scene Director to shape the creative vision and support the design of our next AAA game.
Vos missions au sein de l'équipe Quantic Dream
- Assist game management in defining the creative vision for Star Wars Eclipse and its implementation by the teams;
- Collaborate with teams to set directions for the game experience;
- Act as liaison between the game direction and the creative department leads,
- Guarantee the quality of the final experience, in accordance with creative direction and production constraints;
- Determine short-, medium- and long-term development priorities in accordance with established guidelines;
- Ensure daily qualitative monitoring of the game;
- Promote and evangelize the overall vision of the project to internal teams and external partners;
- Ensure internal communication with production and all departments;
- Monitor new developments and trends in the industry.
Vos qualités qui feront la différence
- Experience in gameplay management or game direction on a AAA title;
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and deliver on time with a high level of quality
- Professional and positive attitude, effective in communicating with multicultural teams, both orally and in writing
- Autonomous and rigorous, a true manager and team leader
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Fluent written and spoken English imperative.
We offer you the opportunity to join experienced and passionate teams and to work in a creative and innovative environment. If you are interested in this position and your profile matches, send us your application to join our team!
QUANTIC DREAM is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. Our team is the reflection of this commitment.