Lead NPC (F/M/NB)
Paris, Ile de France
Création – Design Jeu /
ABOUT QUANTIC DREAM :
Quantic Dream is a video game development studio founded in 1997 by David Cage, based in Paris, France, and Montreal, Canada. The unique experiences offered by Heavy Rain™, Beyond: Two Souls™, and Detroit: Become Human™ have touched millions of players worldwide and won over 250 international awards. They have greatly contributed to the recognition of interactive storytelling in video games.
Since 2019, Quantic Dream has been a publisher supporting video game creation and independent creators with unique and original visions. The studio provides them with expertise, production resources, necessary funding, and access to international markets and audiences. In 2022, Quantic Dream embarked on a new phase of growth by joining NetEase Games, the game division of NetEase, to further develop its creative vision and accelerate the development of flagship titles that redefine the interactive experience for players worldwide.
For more information, please visit the official website: http://www.quanticdream.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Join the development of our most ambitious project to date: Star Wars Eclipse™ as the Lead NPC. In support of the Creative Director, your role will be to:
- Supervise a multidisciplinary team dedicated to the design and implementation of NPCs in the game Star Wars Eclipse.
- Set creative and technical directions for NPCs, in collaboration with the creative direction.
- Collaborate with various teams within the studio to ensure overall coherence in the staging of NPCs (Narrative Design, Programmers, Animators, Artists, Shooting team, etc.).
- Ensure the final quality of NPC integration into the game, in compliance with production constraints.
- Determine development priorities related to NPCs.
- Stay updated on new developments and industry trends in the NPC domain.
YOUR SKILLS :
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience and a shipped game in an AA or AAA game development studio as a Game Designer.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing mechanics and systems related to NPCs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with the ability to advocate for design to other departments.
- Ability to suggest creative solutions and ideas and adapt your experience to original games.
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written, is required to communicate effectively with international team members.
Quantic Dream is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. Our team is a reflection of this commitment.
Thank you very much for your interest. Please send us your CV and cover letter. Please provide an updated portfolio showcasing your skills and achievements.