Senior Gameplay Programmer
Montréal, Quebec /
R&D – Programmation Gameplay /
Quantic Dream is a video game publisher and developer based in Paris and Montreal. A pioneer in motion capture and interactive storytelling, the studio has developed its own 3D engine and accompanying tools. In 25 years of creations, Quantic Dream has received more than 250 prestigious awards and enjoys international critical acclaim.
Under the responsibility of the Associate Gameplay Director, you will actively participate in game development activities such as conception, design exploration, and the establishment of the technological foundation necessary to the realization of our current ambitious projects.
- Program game features in collaboration with the game’s design team and any other related department.
- Follow the evolution of your code, starting from its conception, while respecting our standards and programming best practices.
- Support content creators in their tasks by ensuring that tools and systems are stable and efficient; helping them incorporate their work into our games as needed.
- Continuously improve your programming knowledge by staying on top of the latest practices and technologies, in order to help to keep innovating through each new title.
Experiences & Qualifications
- Degree in computer science or computer engineering (or any other equivalent training);
- 5+ years of varied experience in multiple video game domains (gameplay, AI, engine, etc.), with at least one successfully delivered game;
- Good knowledge of mathematics;
- You are fluent in French or English. Bilingualism is an asset.
Quantic Dream is committed to diversity and equal opportunity. Our team reflects this commitment.