Live Ops Producer (F/M/NB)
Paris, Ile de France
Production – Production /
ABOUT QUANTIC DREAM :
Quantic Dream is a video game development studio founded in 1997 by David Cage, based in Paris, France, and Montreal, Canada. The unique experiences offered by Heavy Rain™, Beyond: Two Souls™, and Detroit: Become Human™ have touched millions of players worldwide and won over 250 international awards. They have greatly contributed to the recognition of interactive storytelling in video games.
Since 2019, Quantic Dream has been a publisher supporting video game creation and independent creators with unique and original visions. The studio provides them with expertise, production resources, necessary funding, and access to international markets and audiences. In 2022, Quantic Dream embarked on a new phase of growth by joining NetEase Games, the game division of NetEase, to further develop its creative vision and accelerate the development of flagship titles that redefine the interactive experience for players worldwide.
For more information, please visit the official website: http://www.quanticdream.com.
To support the development of new ambitious games, including a competitive project, we are seeking an experienced Live Ops Producer. As such he/she will be responsible for balancing strategies to enhance player experience, and maximize revenue opportunities. Reporting to the Game’s Producer, your role will be to:
- Develop and execute the live operations strategy to maximize player engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Ensure the coordination with game design, artists, community management, monetization & game economy specialists, and out-sourcing partners to create compelling and thematic in-game content.
- Work together on milestone planning, scoping, and time estimates for a variety of short and long-term features with different stakeholders.
- Improve our processes and tools to ensure we are using our time and resources in the most efficient way possible
YOUR SKILLS :
- Proven experience of 3+ years in a live operations or similar role.
- Your strong management/strategic capabilities will allow you to build the infrastructure and processes from scratch, collaborating with different teams
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills. Proficient with development planning tools like Jira.
- Strong team player with the ability to advocate for Live Ops to other departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in English, both oral and written, is required to communicate effectively with international team members.
Quantic Dream is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. Our team is a reflection of this commitment.
Thank you very much for your interest. Please send us your CV and cover letter (showcasing the Live Projects for which you contributed)