QA Manager [ENG] (F/M/NB)
Paris, Ile de France
Création – Assurance Qualité /
ABOUT QUANTIC DREAM:
Quantic Dream is a video game development studio founded in 1997 by David Cage, based in Paris, France, and Montreal, Canada. The unique experiences offered by Heavy Rain™, Beyond: Two Souls™, and Detroit: Become Human™ have touched millions of players worldwide and won over 250 international awards. They have greatly contributed to the recognition of interactive storytelling in video games.
Since 2019, Quantic Dream has been a publisher supporting video game creation and independent creators with unique and original visions. The studio provides them with expertise, production resources, necessary funding, and access to international markets and audiences. In 2022, Quantic Dream embarked on a new phase of growth by joining NetEase Games, the game division of NetEase, to further develop its creative vision and accelerate the development of flagship titles that redefine the interactive experience for players worldwide.
For more information, please visit the official website: http://www.quanticdream.com.
For its next very ambitious productions, QUANTIC DREAM is recruiting a Quality Assurance/QA Manager to manage its GAME TEST department.
You will be responsible for the supervision of the QA department and will organize, manage and plan the tests of our games on different platforms (PC, mobile, Playstation, etc..).
You will need to be constantly aware of the status of the games and be able to make accurate reports to the project management.
You will need to establish processes to optimize testing for the production period.
You will work under the direction of the project management and in close collaboration with the production teams in tracking priorities and bugs to improve the quality of our achievements.
- Organization and supervision of AAA game testing, including;
- Coordination of these internal tests;
- Supervise test strategies and plans, according to the specifications;
- Managing QA Leads, who are themsleves managers of the team of testers (planning, priority management, etc.) and recruiting employees with HR;
- Identification, diagnosis and follow-up of technical, functional and CRT bugs, as well as their assignment;
- Daily statistical reporting on the status of the game;
- Adapting the work of your team to the needs of Production;
- Validation of the quality of deliverables.
- You have at least 7-10 years of experience in the field of quality assurance on AAA projects
- You have already managed a quality assurance test team of, at least, 10 testers
- You know how to manage and organize the work of a team according to production priorities
- You are dynamic, responsive, motivated and involved
- Ability to work autonomously, to respect delivery dates while achieving a high level of quality
- Rigorous and methodical, you are able to manage several tasks at the same time to contribute to the progress of the production
- Positive professional attitude, ability to communicate with all departments and understand issues
- Perfect command of the Office suite
- Mastery of bug reporting tools (Devtrack, Mantis, Jira)
- Fluent English required / French would be a solid Plus
- Knowledge of technical standards, CRT verification and submission processes.
- Experience with current gene console system is a plus (PS5 / Xbox Series).
We offer you the opportunity to join experienced and passionate teams and to work in a creative and innovative environment. If you are interested in this position and if your profile matches, send us your application to join our team!
QUANTIC DREAM is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. Our team is the reflection of this commitment.
Also, be advised that, for this role we need our future QA Manager to be in our studio in Paris at least 3 days a week.