Paris, Ile de France /
Création – Assurance Qualité /
For its next very ambitious productions, QUANTIC DREAM is recruiting a Quality Assurance/QA Manager to manage its GAME TEST department.
You will be responsible for the supervision of the team of testers and will have to organize, manage and plan the tests of our games on different platforms (PC, mobile, Playstation, etc..).
You will need to be constantly aware of the status of the game and be able to make accurate reports to the project management.
You will need to establish processes to optimize testing for the production period.
You will work under the direction of the project management and in close collaboration with the production teams in tracking priorities and bugs to improve the quality of our achievements.
- Organization and supervision of AAA game testing, including;
- Coordination of these internal tests;
- Writing test strategies and plans, according to the specifications;
- Managing the team of testers (planning, priority management, etc.) and recruiting employees with HR;
- Identification, diagnosis and follow-up of technical, functional and CRT bugs, as well as their assignment;
- Daily statistical reporting on the status of the game;
- Adapting the work of your team to the needs of Production;
- Validation of the quality of deliverables.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the field of quality assurance on AAA projects
- You have already managed a quality assurance test team of at least 8 testers
- You know how to manage and organize the work of a team according to production priorities
- You are dynamic, responsive, motivated and involved
- Ability to work autonomously, to respect delivery dates while achieving a high level of quality
- Rigorous and methodical, you are able to manage several tasks at the same time to contribute to the progress of the production
- Positive professional attitude, ability to communicate with all departments and understand issues
- Perfect command of the Office suite
- Mastery of bug reporting tools (Devtrack, Mantis, Jira)
- Fluent English required
- Knowledge of technical standards, CRT verification and submission processes.
- Experience with Playstation 3 or 4 would be a plus.
We offer you the opportunity to join experienced and passionate teams and to work in a creative and innovative environment. If you are interested in this position and if your profile matches, send us your application to join our team!
QUANTIC DREAM is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. Our team is the reflection of this commitment.