Social Media Strategist
Paris, Ile de France /
Edition – Marketing /
QUANTIC DREAM is looking for a Social Media Strategist to oversee the strategy and creative of all our social media networks. This role will interface cross-functionally with many key teams within the studio, including Communications, HR, Creative, Production, Management, and more.
We're looking for a creative, outgoing "digital native" video game fanatic who innately understands social networks, the type of content that works well across each channel, and who can build strategies to align marketing objectives.
- With the support of our Marketing Creative Team, you will lead the charge on conceptualizing attention-grabbing, fun content that speaks to our fans and encourages new ones to join us
- You will create content strategies to support our game launches, and keep the social networks alive with studio life content.
- You will be responsible for tracking KPIs, channel growth, and creating post-mortem reports and optimization recommendations on an ongoing basis.
- You will create social media programs that align with game marketing strategies, and also be responsible for elevating our social channels and voice online to one that is transparent, trustworthy, fun and engaging.
- You know, love and thrive in all digital social spaces: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok… and are aware of key global networks (VK, Bilibili…)
- You believe in the power of social media to connect audiences with creators, and understand the strength of an engaged community to support marketing initiatives
- You know how to engage authentically with video game communities
- You're extroverted and ready to convince teams to give you sneak peeks of what they're working on to excite and engage your audience
- You are comfortable with data, measuring KPIs, and managing paid social media campaigns
- You love to be on top of digital trends, trying to predict the next buzzy thing on social media
- You can write in English close to natively, and have experience copywriting for social channels targeting Gen Z audiences
- 2 years' experience managing social media channels for entertainment brands, video games preferred, including in paid social
Please include a cover letter detailing your previous social media management experiences and what you would bring to Quantic Dream’s social media strategies.
We offer you the opportunity to join experienced and passionate teams and to work in a creative and innovative environment. If you are interested in this position and your profile matches, send us your application to join our team!
QUANTIC DREAM is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. Our team is the reflection of this commitment.