Corporate Communications Manager (M/F/NB)
Paris, Ile de France
Edition – Communication /
Within the growth of its dynamic Publishing team, QUANTIC DREAM is seeking for an experienced Corporate Communications Manager to oversee the strategy and execution of all internal communications, as well as develop and implement all the editorial content creation strategies for the promotion of Quantic Dream, our in-house productions, and our 3rd Party games. This role will interface cross-functionally with many key teams within the studio, including Marketing, Human Resources, Creative, Production, Management, Legal and more.
Reporting directly to the Director of PR and Communications, the Corporate Communications Manager will lead the corporate communications team, overseeing the work of both the editorial team and the internal communications team.
- Responsible for leading the corporate communication team to implement strategy, roadmaps, tools and content management plans into their dedicated missions in editorial content creation or internal communications.
- Work in synergy with the wider communications team to create dedicated corporate campaigns and determine content strategy to support recruitment and business development.
- Define and manage strategies to develop our internal and external communications for corporate social responsibility and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Spokesperson content management, by supervising the teams work in creating and maintaining up to date messages for identified spokespersons and providing targeted media training prior to speaking engagements if needed.
- Responsible for the development of the editorial and internal communications teams, career development and the well-being of the individuals in these teams.
- Strategic communications expert with more than 10 years of experience in communications. Highly organized, creative, and collaborative, with extensive practice in global communication, internal communications, corporate communications, and people management.
- Accomplished bilingual English/French editor and copywriter with exceptional language skills. Ability to write about complex concepts in easy-to-understand language and distill messaging to reach a diverse internal audience.
- Strong leadership capabilities in developing a multi-cultural & cross-functional team.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and planning skills. Proficiency in project planning methodologies and tools with the ability to adapt and solve problems proactively and creatively.
- Strong knowledge of global media, both business-oriented and lifestyle (print and online), corporate trends on social media and community channels.
- Particular interest in the entertainment and gaming spheres.
We offer you the opportunity to join experienced and passionate teams and to work in a creative and innovative environment. If you are interested in this position and your profile matches, send us your application to join our team!
In order to fully appreciate your application and evaluate how strong communicator you are, a motivation letter is required with your application.
QUANTIC DREAM is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. Our team is the reflection of this commitment.