Community Developer (M/F/NB)
Paris, Ile de France /
Edition – Communication /
As part of our growing communications team, QUANTIC DREAM is looking for an experienced Community Specialist to oversee the strategy and execution of all community-focused communications for the studio's internal productions and our third-party video games. Reporting directly to the Communications Manager, the Community Developer will interface with many key teams within the studio, including marketing, creative teams, production, management and more.
With the help of the rest of the communications team, our Community Developer will prepare and execute all communications plans to engage with existing and new communities. As a creative and skilled Community specialist, with a deep understanding of the passion and engagement that resonates within the different communities dedicated to our brands and other pop-culture establishments, you will be in charge of managing and moderating content and conversations with the community to develop an open, honest and safe space for everyone to share their passion and engagement with our creatives and their games.
- Communicate publicly as one of the studio's spokespersons and interact directly with the community online and IRL.
- Work closely with the Social Media Strategist and the Influencer Relations Specialist to plan, moderate and develop communication strategies on social media and other channels where the community is active.
- Build a stronger community by leveraging personal attention, organizing live or in-person events where the community can interact with the developers.
- Coordinate and manage content creation from the studio dedicated to the community, identify and leverage fan generated content and curate conversations.
- Manage and produce internal reports on community feedback, activities, and results.
- Manage and attend event activities involving fans.
- Proven experience in community management, in the entertainment industry, working in international and regional teams.
- Strong knowledge of social media and emerging community trends.
- Passion for the Entertainment industry, with a strong interest and culture for video games.
- Highly organized and autonomous to manage multiple channels and coordinate plans with external partners.
- Sense of initiative, self-discipline and proactive thinking to problem solve.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal communication skills, along with excellent writing and editing skills.
- Fluent in English, French is a plus (spoken & written).
We offer you the opportunity to join experienced and passionate teams and to work in a creative and innovative environment. If you are interested in this position and your profile matches, send us your application to join our team!
In order to fully appreciate your application and evaluate how strong communicator you are, a motivation letter is required with your application.
QUANTIC DREAM is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. Our team is the reflection of this commitment.