Montréal, Quebec /
Administratif – Finance /
Quantic Dream is a video game publisher and developer based in Paris and Montreal. A pioneer in motion capture and interactive storytelling, the studio has developed its own 3D engine and accompanying tools. In 25 years of creation, Quantic Dream has received more than 250 prestigious awards and enjoys international critical acclaim.
As an Accounting Technician at Quantic Dream, you will be called upon to work directly with management. The impact of your work will have a quantifiable influence on the sound financial management of the studio, the setting of objectives & performance indicators, and the improvement of business processes.
- Manage and account for payable and receivable accounts of the studio.
- Analyze the financial requests of the different teams.
- Participate in the preparation of financial documents or reports of the studio.
- Support activities related to tax credits (CTMM, SR&DE, etc.).
- Process employee payroll.
Experiences & Qualification
- College diploma in accounting or equivalent;
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting or similar;
- Experience managing payroll an asset;
- Proficiency in Excel;
- You are fluent in French or English. Bilingualism is an asset.
Quantic Dream is committed to diversity and equal opportunity. Our team reflects this commitment.