Paris, Ile de France
Edition – Communication /
As part of the dynamic growth of our publishing team, QUANTIC DREAM is seeking an experienced and creative individual to serve as Events Manager. Overseeing all events strategies and execution for the studio, our in-house productions and 3rd Party games, this position will interface directly with many key teams within the studio includingmarketing, human resources, creative teams, production, management and more.
Reporting directly to the CommunicationsDirector, the Events Manager will work with the communications team and the marketing team to prepare various strategic plans for all our external events.
Your creativity, practical and organizational skills, and vision will assist our teams in amplifying our game’s brand visibility, enhancing gamer’s relations with our dev teams during public events, connecting employees through internal events, and improve our organization's growth through events that effectively communicate business strategy and brand personality.Your knowledge of press and influencer relations in the video game and entertainment industry, as well as your deep understanding of community passion and engagement, allows you to oversee the tactical implementation and execution of our events on a local, regional and global scale with our team and our external partners.
- Strategic planning and execution of EMEA local and regional events for the promotion of our games and talents.
- Research and secure venues to host unique events for game promotions with key partners and/or consumers.
- Supervise all events managed by the Communications team for PR and/or community purposes.
- Support the livestream tech team for their stream set-ups.
- Work closely with the rest of the Publishing team to plan and manage the events calendar, secure contracts with vendors, monitortimeframes and budgets, provide networking solutions and specific services upon requests, secure accommodation for attending staff or invitees.
- Collaborate with the Publishing Creative team and brand team to prepare all the booth layouts, constructions, and logistics. Negotiate quotes and agreements with vendors for special activities at the events (goodies, animations, livestreams…).
- Anticipate and identify potential issues, managerisks at events, help the crisis communications team develop the right approach and messaging.
- Develop and roll-out CSR project development and business partnersin all our events.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in events management,ideally in the video game or high-tech industries, working within international and regional teams.
- Good understanding of communications needs for brand activations on site, press and influencer relations building, as well as community development.
- Recognized expertise in project management and risk management.
- Highly organized and autonomous to manage multiple projects with cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills and excellent time management to meet strict deadlines.
- Sense of initiative, self-discipline and proactive thinking to problem solve.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal communication skills, along with good leadership skills and ability to deal with partners, vendors and staff.
- Strong knowledge of key global events, their audience and their specific trends. Experience in managing booth presence at Gamescom, in Cologne, is a plus.
- Fluent in English is mandatory, French is a plus (spoken & written).
We offer you the opportunity to join experienced and passionate teams and to work in a creative and innovative environment. If you are interested in this position and your profile matches, send us your application to join our team!
In order to fully appreciate your application and evaluate how strong communicator you are, a motivation letter is required with your application.
QUANTIC DREAM is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. Our team is the reflection of this commitment.