Quality Assurance Tester (QA)
Création – Assurance Qualité /
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Team Lead (or the Producer, depending on the project), you will actively participate in validating the proper functioning of the gameplay features of our current productions.
- Provide testing support to the development team when completing work on a gameplay feature and at all stages of development on different platforms (PS4, Switch, Mobile, Next Gen consoles and PC).
- Verify that the updates of our tools and engine do not destabilize gameplay functionalities, helping complete the test coverage already carried out by the team in charge of testing our tools.
- Provide accurate and complete information to developers to enable reproduction and analysis (and follow-up) of a bug.
- Help implement and maintain changes to test plans to support production.
- Develop knowledge around the development of the game in order to best adapt the tests carried out.
- Document of bugs, tests and follow-ups, while proposing and promoting suitable approaches for testing games.
Experiences & Qualifications
- More than 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of bug reporting tools (DevTrack, Mantis, Jira, Test Track Pro);
- Good communicator with interpersonal skills and team spirit;
- Excellent computer knowledge (both hardware and software);
- You are rigorous, organized, motivated, invested and autonomous;
- You develop a real interest in cinema and video games.
ABOUT QUANTIC DREAM
Quantic Dream is a video game studio founded in 1997 by David Cage, based in Paris, France, and Montreal, Canada. The unique experiences offered by Heavy Rain™, Beyond: Two Souls™ and Detroit: Become Human™, have reached millions of players around the world and won more than 250 international awards. They have largely contributed to the recognition of interactive storytelling in video games.
Since 2019, Quantic Dream has also been a Publisher supporting video game creation and independent creators offering singular and original visions to which the studio brings its expertise, its means of production, the necessary financing and access to international markets and their audiences. In 2022, Quantic Dream embarked on a new stage of growth by joining NetEase Games, the games division of NetEase, to accelerate its vision of creating landmark titles that redefine the interactive entertainment experience for players worldwide.
For more information, visit the official website: http://www.quanticdream.com.
Quantic Dream is committed to diversity and equal opportunity. Our team reflects this commitment.