Senior Gameplay Developer
Montréal, Quebec /
R&D – Gameplay /
Under the responsibility of the Associate Gameplay Director, you will actively participate in game development activities such as conception, design exploration, and the establishment of the technological foundation necessary to the realization of our current ambitious projects.
- Program game features in collaboration with the game’s design team and any other related department;
- Follow the evolution of your code, starting from its conception, while respecting our standards and programming best practices;
- Support content creators in their tasks by ensuring that tools and systems are stable and efficient; helping them incorporate their work into our games as needed;
- Continuously improve your programming knowledge by staying on top of the latest practices and technologies, in order to help to keep innovating through each new title.
Experiences & Qualifications
- Degree in computer science or computer engineering (or any other equivalent training);
- 5+ years of varied experience in multiple video game domains (gameplay, AI, engine, etc.), with at least one successfully delivered game;
- Good knowledge of mathematics;
- You are fluent in French or English. Bilingualism is an asset.
ABOUT QUANTIC DREAM
Quantic Dream is a video game studio founded in 1997 by David Cage, based in Paris, France, and Montreal, Canada. The unique experiences offered by Heavy Rain™, Beyond: Two Souls™ and Detroit: Become Human™, have reached millions of players around the world and won more than 250 international awards. They have largely contributed to the recognition of interactive storytelling in video games.
Since 2019, Quantic Dream has also been a Publisher supporting video game creation and independent creators offering singular and original visions to which the studio brings its expertise, its means of production, the necessary financing and access to international markets and their audiences. In 2022, Quantic Dream embarked on a new stage of growth by joining NetEase Games, the games division of NetEase, to accelerate its vision of creating landmark titles that redefine the interactive entertainment experience for players worldwide.
For more information, visit the official website: http://www.quanticdream.com.
Quantic Dream is committed to diversity and equal opportunity. Our team reflects this commitment.