Digital Sales Manager (F/M/NB)
Paris, Ile de France
Edition – Développement Commercial /
Within the Publishing department and in a context of growth and development, QUANTIC DREAM is hiring a Digital Sales Manager. You will report to the Commercial and Production Director.
Your missions at Quantic Dream :
- Manage and develop relationships with key digital accounts (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Steam, EGS, GoG, etc.), as well as digital sales distributors.
- Manage, plan communication, and discuss visibility with large accounts for pre-orders, new releases, and sales events.
- Plan and implement promotional activities.
- Set, analyze, and adapt in-region prices, discounts, promotions, and sales performances.
- Track, manage, and report sales data for internal departments (publishing, finance, etc.) to analyze performance and implement optimization measures.
- Identify new trends, new opportunities, and new players in digital distribution, to extend the distribution network.
- Develop regional awareness, explore, and leverage local digital partnerships.
Your qualities that will make the difference :
- 3-5+ years' sales/business experience in a similar position in the gaming industry.
- Experience managing and working with digital storefronts.
- Experience working with 1st party game platforms (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo)
- Demonstrated capacity for gathering and scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities, patterns, and sustainable business solutions.
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with strong presentation skills.
- Fluent English level. French knowledge is appreciated.
- Strong Excel skills are a must.
We offer you the opportunity to join experienced and passionate teams and to work in a creative and innovative environment. If you are interested in this position and if your profile matches, send us your application to join our team!
QUANTIC DREAM is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. Our team is the reflection of this commitment.
Also, be advised that, for this role we need our future Digital Sales Manager to be in our studio in Paris at least 3 days a week.