Internal Communication Specialist (M/F/NB)
Paris, Ile de France /
Edition – Communication /
QUANTIC DREAM is looking for an experienced Internal Communications Specialist to strategically evaluate, manage, and improve our internal communications directed to our staff in Paris and Montreal.
The scope of our internal communications includes employee initiatives, setting up and developing content for our intranet, scheduling and producing regular internal events, helping to organize internal presentations on studio project updates, and finally establishing a set of communication standards to help build our company culture, within our growing studio.
You will interface with many key teams within the studio, including HR, legal and administrative, creative teams, production, the communications team, etc. You will report directly to the Corporate Communications Manager and work closely with the Editorial team.
- Managing internal communications strategy, process, and programs to ensure the most important messages get to employees, and that the company’s mission and principles are woven into the DNA of internal communications.
- Help define our studio culture with our colleagues and their storytelling, as well as determine the best tools and communications means to make this culture grow right from the onboarding process.
- Work closely with the Editorial team to generate stories and content to share our corporate vision and key messages with employees in an engaging and creative way.
- Create opportunities for employees to easily talk with top management and all the different teams (programming regular internal presentation on project evolutions, Q&A sessions on studio environment and in-person gatherings).
- Partnering with internal teams across the company, including HR, Administration, Office team, Producers and Dev team, Publishing, Finance, and Legal, and others to ensure all communications to employees are clear, effective, and consistent with our overall communication strategy and messaging.
- Build and own a company-wide intranet with ongoing responsibility for management and platform improvements, as well as driving other employee comms tool innovations.
- Identifying creative ways to measure and improve the effectiveness of our internal communications.
- Working with the Communications team to develop and/or edit company-wide communications.
- At least 5+ year working in an internal communications function at a fast-paced tech company, with advanced skills to create, develop, and implement long and short-term strategic communication plans.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, active listening, and ability to engage and understand technical and non-technical audiences.
- Master use of programs from Office 360 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc) and Atlassian (Jira, Confluence, Trello, etc).
- Experience with producing high quality and engaging in-person events and team meetings
- Experience partnering closely with internal operations teams, like HR, DEI, IT, Legal, etc.
- High attention to detail and ability to distill complex ideas into clear guidance and written/verbal communications.
- The ability to challenge assumptions and desire to make it better to focus on a top-notch employee experience and people celebration.
- Comfort with a fast-changing environment and ability to remember names and faces.
- Fluent in both English and French (spoken & written) to fit in our bilingual work environment.
- Passion for the Entertainment industry, with a strong interest and culture for video games is a plus.
We offer you the opportunity to join experienced and passionate teams and to work in a creative and innovative environment. If you are interested in this position and your profile matches, send us your application to join our team!
In order to fully appreciate your application and evaluate how strong communicator you are, a motivation letter is required with your application.
QUANTIC DREAM is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. Our team is the reflection of this commitment.