Senior Game Economy Designer (F/M/NB)
Paris, Ile de France
Création – Design Jeu /
ABOUT QUANTIC DREAM:
Quantic Dream is a video game development studio founded in 1997 by David Cage, based in Paris, France, and Montreal, Canada. The unique experiences offered by Heavy Rain™, Beyond: Two Souls™, and Detroit: Become Human™ have touched millions of players worldwide and won over 250 international awards. They have greatly contributed to the recognition of interactive storytelling in video games.
Since 2019, Quantic Dream has been a publisher supporting video game creation and independent creators with unique and original visions. The studio provides them with expertise, production resources, necessary funding, and access to international markets and audiences. In 2022, Quantic Dream embarked on a new phase of growth by joining NetEase Games, the game division of NetEase, to further develop its creative vision and accelerate the development of flagship titles that redefine the interactive experience for players worldwide.
For more information, please visit the official website: http://www.quanticdream.com.
In the context of its development and for its upcoming ambitious productions, QUANTIC DREAM is expanding its Game Design team to bolster the current team, particularly for a competitive/multiplayer game project
Your missions :
- As a Senior Game Economy Designer, you will be responsible for the economic balancing of the game's resources and variables, with the goal of achieving the KPIs set by the Producing and Publishing team.
- Using these metrics, you will provide data-driven recommendations to the team leadership to adjust purchasing factors and pricing in order to ensure the game's financial performance.
- As a member of the Design team, you participate in the design of various game features to ensure they form a fair and engaging economic system.
- Finally, you are responsible for the implementation and reporting of analytics and tracking needs.
The skills we are looking for :
- At least one Live Ops game shipped (Mobile or Console/PC).
- Experience in setting up analytical and tracking systems for monitoring the economy of a Live Ops game.
- Sensitivity to game design combined with an exceptional understanding of all key elements that enable the game to operate as a service and thrive financially.
- Excellent knowledge of econometrics and statistics, allowing you to formulate sound strategies based on the collected data.
- Quantic Dream is located in Paris, but candidates are not required to speak French.
We offer you the opportunity to join experienced and passionate teams and work in a creative and innovative environment. If this position interests you and your profile matches, please submit your application to join our team!
QUANTIC DREAM is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. Our team reflects this commitment.