Senior Project Manager
We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Men’s Health and Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• Recent $45mil Series B fundraise, led by Albion VC
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021 and 4x revenue growth in 2022.
• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 150+ clients and partners including Natwest Group, Clifford Chance, Capgemini, Santander, Aviva and Coty.
• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Ukraine.
• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to join Peppy's fast-growing team, who wants to play a role in the next chapter of our journey and be part of a force for good in the world. The Project team is new to Peppy and was created to help us deliver business-wide change in a simple yet effective way that everyone can understand and support.
Life as a Senior Project Manager at Peppy:
- Lead the delivery of a major project, or several smaller projects focused on business growth, service development and governance.
- Report to the Head of projects, supporting the development of our new Project team.
- Be the one to pull the team and plan together, ensuring your project plans are flexible, pragmatic, and easy to follow.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within project scope and budget.
- Measure and report on project performance, making sure we make the best use of people's time.
- Work autonomously, but know when to report and escalate any risks, delays or issues to the Head of Projects.
- Understand the true impact of risk to your project, and know how to mitigate risks without impeding the pace of delivery.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, which anyone could pick up and understand.
Our dream Senior Project Manager has:
- 4+ years experience in a project management role in a startup or scaleup environment, having delivered projects through their full life cycle.
- Someone who feels at home delivering structure at pace in an ambiguous environment.
- Trouble-shooter, who can easily identify the most straightforward solution from a mass of data and, sometimes, complex issues.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to absorb a lot of information and summarise in a way that everyone can understand.
- Great personal skills. You flourish when working as part of a team, and you know how to collaborate effectively with various business functions.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Someone who knows their stuff when it comes to project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- (Desirable) Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince2 (Practitioner) certification.
- (Desirable) Experience with project management tools such as Asana, Jira and Confluence.
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
Remote-First: You can choose between working 100% from home in the UK, 100% in a shared WeWork office or anywhere in between, to suit your lifestyle.
Home Office Allowance: Whether you choose to work fully-remote or hybrid, you’re eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.
Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.
Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.
Pension: We offer an up to 5% matched pension contribution scheme through Nest.
Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook Pro delivered in time for your first day.
Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to £3k for each successful employee referral.
Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.