We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Men’s Health and Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021.
• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 90+ clients and partners including Disney, Santander, Aviva, SAP and AXA.
• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Ukraine.
• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
Life as our VP Marketing at Peppy:
- Report directly to our SVP Growth, inheriting, managing and growing a Marketing team of 11, across Demand Generation, Events, Brand and Content.
- Oversee all marketing activities, including demand generation, segmentation, strategy, brand positioning, partner marketing, events planning, pipeline conversion/nurturing and public relations.
- Design and build the marketing playbook and processes that will form the framework by which you deliver the marketing plan and hit our pipeline goals and other KPIs.
- Own the budget and dictate the overall campaign strategy including events, content, paid acquisition channels and SEO.
- Provide consistent weekly and monthly reports to track performance against budget for each channel.
- Work cross functionally with sales, product and client success to ensure our brand positioning and messaging is streamlined throughout the organisation.
Our dream VP Marketing has:
- A background as a Growth focused VP Marketing or Senior Marketing Director with a track record leading and scaling successful teams in high-growth Series A-E B2B SaaS startups/scale-ups.
- A data-driven approach with a focus on measurement and optimisation, and has the ability to demonstrate how your role contributes to sales pipeline and revenue growth.
- Plenty of experience in building and coaching high performing teams - you’ll know how to hire the best, and how to develop, lead, and motivate them.
- Operated in a similar role at another B2B SaaS tech company that sells to Enterprise clients, although a mix of both Enterprise and Mid-Market experience would be great.
- Broad Marketing expertise ideally covering brand, performance, out-of-home and product marketing.
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
• Remote-First: You can choose between working 100% from home, 100% in a shared WeWork office or anywhere in between, to suit your lifestyle.
• Home Office Allowance: Whether you choose to work fully-remote or hybrid, you’re eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.
• Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.
• Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.
• Pension: We offer an up to 5% matched pension contribution scheme through Nest.
• Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
• Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook Pro delivered in time for your first day.
• Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to £3k for each successful employee referral.
• Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.