Full-time, Part-time, Remote
Are you a nurse who wants to focus more on delivering high quality menopause care?
Are you friendly and approachable, supportive and knowledgeable?
Do you want to see individuals empowered to make choices around menopausal health?
If so, Peppy might be for you!
Come and join Kathy Abernethy and her ever growing team of nurses.
Working remotely in a tight knit, friendly team the scope of a Peppy Menopause Practitioner is huge, and we hope you're as excited about it as we are!
Who are we looking for:
- NMC registered nurse
- Women’s health knowledge and understanding
- Independent Prescriber preferably with experience of prescribing HRT
- In depth understanding of menopause management
- Ability to convey clinical knowledge to users with clarity and empathy
- Confident and friendly, quick to build rapport with users and team members
- Working knowledge of basic IT platforms (including Microsoft tools, e-mail) and comfortable using messaging systems (like WhatsApp)
- Strong organisational skills, an ability to prioritise, and the skills to manage a busy clinical caseload
Bonus points if you have:
- Previous experience of remote clinical consultations
- BMS membership is preferable and will be provided if you are not
- Menopause specific CPD, such as ‘Menopause - The Foundations’ or FSRH or BMS Modules in menopause
What we offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to work in a fun, dynamic and growing team!
- The opportunity to get involved with writing Peppy content, hosting online events and developing the clinical team
- Annual salary of Band 7 equivalent (£44,000; rising to £47,000 for senior practitioners)
- Option for full time or part time contracts (minimum 24hr/week)
- Fixed shifts to be agreed upon starting - days or evenings, (hours of work between 9am - 9pm Monday-Friday)
- Can fit with second clinical role if hours permit
- No work on bank holidays
- Paid voluntary overtime
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
• Remote-First: All of our clinical employees work remotely from home.
• Home Office Allowance: You will be eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.
• Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.
Financial Wellness: You have access to your own confidential financial wellbeing coach and resources, through Bippit.
• Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.
• Pension: We offer an up to 7% employer pension contribution scheme through Nest.
• Sick pay: Generous sick pay is provided.
• Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays (pro-rata if part-time).
• Tech: New joiners receive a company laptop delivered in time for your first day.
• Professional Support: NMC registration paid, role appropriate professional membership paid, CPD funding allowance (pro-rata if part-time), revalidation support, annual practitioner conference (fully funded).
• Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to £2k for each successful employee referral.
• Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, socio-economic background, neuro-diversity, education, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.