We’re on a mission to support often-overlooked areas of healthcare, starting with Menopause, Fertility, Baby, Men’s Health and Women’s Health. Our clients’ employees get expert healthcare support via the Peppy mobile app, with unlimited access to our team of specialist practitioners.
• Recent $45mil Series B fundraise, led by Albion VC
• One of Europe’s fastest growing HealthTech scale-ups; 8x revenue growth in 2021 and 4x revenue growth in 2022.
• B2B SaaS offering, supporting employees across 150+ clients and partners including Natwest Group, Clifford Chance, Capgemini, Santander, Aviva and Coty.
• Remote-first company with 200+ employees across UK, USA and Ukraine.
• Proudly B-corp certified and Mission-led - read all about our company values here.
What our Sales team say:
"The growth journey that Peppy is on is truly exciting and my role as an Account Executive means I’m able to critically impact our growth through bringing in new logos which is both energising and rewarding. It feels amazing to do something that I know makes a material difference to people’s lives on a daily basis as well as delivering against some of the biggest people challenges which exist for organisations today. Within the Sales team at Peppy, I feel 100% safe and supported and that not only enables me to do my best work but it’s also extremely motivating"- Molly Wilmot, Enterprise Account Executive
Life as an Account Executive at Peppy:
- Be responsible for managing the full sales process from lead generation through to close, for clients with 800-2500 employees
- Receive leads from our Demand Generation function and SDRs, but you will also be responsible for generating new business with outbound sales strategies.
- Act as a mentor to SDRs and more junior Account Executives within the team.
- Manage multiple senior stakeholders within each enterprise client that you engage with.
Our dream Account Executive has:
- You have 3+ years of experience as an Account Executive working in a B2B SaaS sales environment.
- You have a track record of success within a (Series A-D) startup or scale-up and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- You are experienced in selling to clients (1,000+ employees) and exceeding ambitious sales targets.
- You have well-honed sales skills including negotiation, managing objections and closing.
Peppy’s Perks and Benefits:
Remote-First: You can choose between working 100% from home in the UK, 100% in a shared WeWork office or anywhere in between, to suit your lifestyle.
Home Office Allowance: Whether you choose to work fully-remote or hybrid, you’re eligible for a Home Office Allowance to setup your remote workspace.
Health & Wellbeing: You will receive Private Medical Insurance through Vitality as well as unlimited access to the Peppy app.
Parental Leave: We have a generous Enhanced Family Leave policy, whether you or your partner are giving birth, going through surrogacy or adoption.
Pension: We offer an up to 5% matched pension contribution scheme through Nest.
Holidays: Peppy employees in the UK get 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays.
Tech: New joiners receive a company MacBook Pro delivered in time for your first day.
Referral Incentive: You’ll receive up to £3k for each successful employee referral.
Socials: We regularly host virtual and in-person socials (think Pizza making and cocktail drinking!) to help us stay connected in a remote-first environment.
Equality & Diversity
Peppy's mission is to help people in life's most challenging journeys. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to equality and diversity amongst both our employees and prospective applicants. We ensure that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process.