Manager - Lender Relations
Mumbai, India /
Credit - Sales /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Role - Manager - Lender Relations
Location - Mumbai
Type - On Contract ( Full time starting April 2022)
PayU specializes in credit products and services for emerging markets across the globe. Headquartered in Mumbai, PayU Credit India has disbursed about 20 billion loans to date by volume and has disbursed more than $280 million in consumer credit. PayU Credit provides consumers with easy access to affordable short-term loans up to INR 5 lacs that can be availed in the form of personal loans, point of sale EMI and express loans.
What you'll be doing:
• Manage relations with large NBFCs and banks who are our lending partners.
• Act as a SPOC for lenders and all internal teams for any lender related requirements and drive implementation of agreed solutions internally by liasoning with multiple teams
• Run analysis using basic excel functions and produce adhoc financial analysis and requests as needed to do RCA of an issue or support business decisions.
• Act as an escalation and resolution point of contact for internal teams interacting with lender teams and drive resolution.
What we are looking for:
Requirements to be successful in this role:
• MBA with 2-4 years of experience in fintech/lending/financial industry
• Self-driven- ability to drive initiatives horizontally across teams.
• Good at relationship management
• Basic understanding of API functionalities
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.