Sr QA Engineer - Manual
Bengaluru, India /
WIBMO - Trident /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
5 to 8 years of experience in following QA processes and handling tasks in a fast-paced process-oriented engineering environment.
Experience in Manual, Functional Testing of web applications with capability of issue analytical skills.
Implementation experience will be an plus.
Experience with SQL / NoSQL database queries & analysis.
Duties and responsibilities
Should be able to work in small teams on aggressive timelines and ensure quality deliverable
Shoulders the QA responsibility for the Fraud and Risk Monitoring Product landscape
Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Great interpersonal and communication skill
Should be able to analyze and troubleshoot issues in production
Good Documentation skills.
To provide product handovers to both technical and non‐technical audiences.
Identifying issues, risks and dependencies escalating and managing where appropriate
Taking ownership of assigned projects and perform end-to-end tasks and follow up until completion
Having 360 degree knowledge about the product
Capable of Debugging production issues
· Thorough working knowledge of software testing methodologies and the software testing life cycle
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· High-level analytical skills
· Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bug
· Excellent de-bugging / Troubleshooting production issues experience
· Hands on experience in taking the production issues to closure
· Experience in working with micro service architecture
· Hands-on experience working with API Testing
Good understanding of web services and distributed systems
· Hands on experience with various REST API, Web and Mobile application testing
· Understanding of Application Integration
· Identifies, communicates, and escalates issues as required
· A team player and self-starter who will work side by side with the development team
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
Good to Have:
· Sound knowledge / Experience in Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools (Selenium)
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
· Knowledge on DevOps and deployment activities
· Desire to learn new technologies
· Knowledge on Fraud and Risk monitoring systems
· Banking knowledge is an added advantage
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good to have working experience in test management / project management tool Jira
About the Company
Wibmo is an US-based leading provider of eCommerce authentication and cashless payment solutions to banks and consumers in emerging markets including India. The company based in Cupertino, CA and Bengaluru India, processes billions of transactions and delivers high availability digital payment services to banks, merchants, and consumers.
With services in over 20 countries and recently acquired by PayU, the fintech-arm of Prosus, we are passionate about delivering state-of-art digital payment solutions around the world. We are a rapidly growing company and expanding our market reach and seek highly motivated, proactive individuals to join the leadership team.
With a focus on global growth, we are seeking a strong industry leader to expand its payment security product suite, one of the largest providers of payment authentication services in the world and its services include products and services that handle digital transaction authentication, fraud monitoring, transaction risk assessment and related services.
PayU, an online payment service provider and Naspers' fintech arm, acquired Wibmo in Apr 2019 to help the company scale-up its business. Under the agreement, PayU and Wibmo businesses will continue to run separately.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.