Poznań, Poland or Warsaw, Poland /
GPO EMEA - Legal and Compliance /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
About The Role
We are looking for a competent Compliance Officer who will ensure compliance with legal obligation and support implementing changes related to regulatory requirements
You will be responsible for:
· ensuring compliance of Company operations with laws,
· monitoring changes in laws relating to Company operations,
· coordinating and participating in audits carried out at the Company by supervision authorities,
· maintaining relations with authorities exercising supervision over Company operations,
· preparing replies to complaints lodged through the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, Consumer Ombudsman and other competent authorities,
· expressing opinions on new products and services in respect of Compliance requirements,
· expressing opinions on communication directed to Company’s customers,
· participating in drafting of agreements for products and services offered by the Company,
· consulting procedures drafted by other units and making recommendations to them, as well as keeping the register of internal regulations applicable at the Company,
· ensuring that company's marketing, advertising, and sales content follows relevant rules and regulations,
· exercising control over following by Company employees of internal regulations and values applicable at the Company,
· educating Company employees in Compliance requirements, particularly in the scope of counteracting money laundering and terrorism financing
· executing of obligations resulting from anti-money laundering and terrorist financing policy.
We are looking for candidate with:
· 4 years of experience in compliance or legal team in a financial institution,
· knowledge of MS OFFICE,
· English knowledge on the professional level,
· ability to work in a team,
· ability of analytical thinking, creativity, and consistency in action,
· ability to mediate in problem situations,
· ability to be willing to take action to address needs without being requested to do so,
· ability acknowledging diverse opinions, addressing relevant concerns, minimizing conflict, promoting harmony,
· ability to identify and set priorities, plan and effectively allocate appropriate resources.
What we offer?
· Full-time employment under a contract of employment,
· Benefits: ability to develop one’s own package in MyBenefit system,
· Series of trainings,
· Work in an international environment where you work with foreign languages on an everyday basis,
· Friendly work atmosphere in a young cooperation-driven team.
Our working environment:
· A diverse working environment within a multicultural setting,
· An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions,
· A positive, get-things-done workplace,
· A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this),
· Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale,
· A democratic work environment where you can drive your outcomes.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.