Assistant Manager - Partnerships
Gurgaon, India /
Payments India - Sales /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Role: Assistant Manager - Sales
Location: Gurgaon / Bangalore/ Mumbai
About the Role:
This is a great opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join a young & successful team in a dynamic and fast paced growth environment.
The successful candidate should be highly effective and owns the business targets for acquisition of merchants in the Growth segment. This person should employ the consultative selling approach to first understand the merchant needs and then pitch the appropriate products to the merchants from the PayU suite of offerings.
Excited yet? Continue reading to find out more about the role:
What you’ll be doing:
● You will be responsible for understanding banking needs of the merchants & to pitch PayU to meet those needs.
● Owning sales targets and developing and implementing plan to achieve the same.
● Build and maintain strong customer relationships and be a partner to customers to understand their needs and objectives.
● This role will be responsible for generating leads/ opportunities across sectors.
● Interacting and pitching with key decision makers in merchant organisation.
● Identify new areas of business growth by researching industry and related events. Monitor market trends and competitor’s activities
What are we looking for?
● Have experience of 4+ years in sales, preferably in Digital Payments, Fintech Industry
● Experience working in B2B sales
● Be a good team player with ability drive assigned targets
● Have strong logical acumen to think analytically & influence relevant stakeholders in merchant organization; Lead discussions at C – level
● Takes direction, documents expectations, then executes with minimal further direction
● Excellent communication and presentation skill
● Can communicate effectively and persuasively to a high volume of people in a day
● Have no problem cold calling potential customers
● Flexible, self-driven, and proactive
● Quick learner, adaptable to changing business needs
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.