Crypto Compliance Officer
Amsterdam, Netherlands /
Corporate - Legal /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
About the Role:
To ensure compliance with a legal obligation and support implementing the role out related to Crypto
Excited yet? Continue reading to find out more about the role.
What you’ll be doing:
· Being the main person to align between stakeholders concerning Crypto
· Ensuring compliance of Company operations with laws and market standards
· Monitoring changes in laws relating to Company operations and supporting the process of implementation required changes in Company product and operations
· Managing relations with regulators
· Providing support for product and development team on new products and services in respect of Compliance requirements
· Ensuring that the company's marketing, advertising, and sales content follows relevant rules and regulations
· Exercising control over following by Company employees of internal regulations and values applicable at the Company
· Coordinating audits carried out at the Company by supervision authorities
· Supporting lobbying and Company Public Policy activities
· Educating Company employees in Compliance requirements, in particular in the scope of crypto, counteracting money laundering and terrorism financing
· Executing of obligations resulting from anti-money laundering and terrorist financing policy, including in particular responsibility for the correct implementation of obligations resulting from the following internal regulations
What are we looking for?
· Extensive Crypto knowledge (preferably worked at a crypto company)
· Compliance knowledge related to Crypto
· AML knowledge and how to apply to Crypto
What we offer:
· Truly International Environment with almost 40 different cultures
· Free subscription to an Internal eLearning platform with courses from Udemy, Coursera, and many others
· Flexible program and hybrid way of working
· An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions
· Wellbeing programs driven by our Local and Global HR teams
· (OPTIONAL and for tech roles) Career progression program for Engineering teams
· A positive, get-things-done workplace
· A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this)
· Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
· A democratic work environment where you can drive your outcomes
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.