Manager - Key Accounts
Bangalore, India /
Payments India - Sales /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
About the role:
KAM Inside Sales would be responsible for servicing of Merchants acquired through online platforms. Role Involves reaching out to all merchants on daily basis who are registering through organic channels and helping them complete their onboarding journey.
What you’ll be doing:
· Working with India market leadership team to define and acquire merchants.
· End-to-end farming partners from lead generation to commercial negotiations, technical integration & closing.
· Develop a feedback loop to ensure constantly improving experience for partners.
· Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly, yearly business targets.
· Planning for the consistent growth in key business metrics in line with company objectives, as well as providing an accurate monthly forecast of opportunities.
· Work with marketing, customer experience & other teams to plan & execute promotional activities
· Identify new areas of business growth by researching industry and related events. Monitor market trends and competitor’s activities
· Establish and build strong, profitable, long term relationships with merchants, resellers, developers, platform providers and expand the partner ecosystem
· Build a scale in business development by collaborating with internal stakeholders (product, engineering and marketing teams)
· Identify target audience and devise effective campaigns; Lead generation through various sources
What you’d need to bring to the table:
· Owns the business targets for the assigned portfolio of merchant in the SMB segment– revernue, gross margin, overall profitability, cross selling.
· Manage a set of merchants across various industry segments including e-commerce, healthcare, professional services, groceries, gaming, travel, education, etc.
· Cross selling and upselling Payu products and services to the merchants in the assigned base to improve product penetration and increase stickiness to Payu
· Salesforce experience preferred.
· Meeting and managing relationships with key decision makers (CXOs) across clients.
· Deepening the existing business relations by providing new product solutions through extensive analytics, consulting and communication with the clients.
· Conducting periodic business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
· Liaising with internal departments to ensure merchant needs are fulfilled effectively.
What you’d need to bring to the table:
· Have around 4-6 years of experience, preferably in Digital Payments, Fintech Industry
· Be a good team player with ability drive assigned targets
· Be a self-motivated team mate.
· Have strong logical acumen to think analytically & influence relevant stakeholders in merchant organization
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills
· Quick learner, adaptable to changing business needs
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.