Senior Graphic Designer
Gurugram, India /
Payments India - Operations /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Senior Graphic Designer
About the Role:
As an integrated member of the global internal communications team, you will create and propose engaging material for a wide range of employees (function and country). This role impacts the business performance as it helps employees interact with important and relevant material that triggers a change of behaviour, or action. Key topics include: Wellness, Recognition, Business Performance, Diversity and Inclusion.
This is a new role and build on the solid groundwork provided by an external partner who will transition knowledge over to the successful applicant.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand and continuously gain a deep understanding of the employee journey and their experience, flag and fill gaps in employee understanding in partnership with the multicultural internal communications team
- Independently transform corporate text into fresh, engaging and memorable graphics and other collateral for employees not just in India, but also Eastern Europe, and Latin America through e.g. animations, posts, presentations, illustrations or visual storytelling across multiple platforms (social, mailers etc) & media (gif, videos, posters etc.)
- Own the collateral lifecycle, from (co)identifying employees’ needs to issuing and integrating feedback into subsequent revisions
- Generate new ideas for material to contribute to a growing employee engagement in India and PayU globally
- Take the initiative in delivering communications and conducting brainstorming sessions with stakeholders to create the most impactful communications material.
- Refresh, consolidate and standardize our internal PayUneers brand
- Be an active contributor to any discussion on any rebranding or consolidation of internal or local brand activities
- Create templates to enable PayUneers who are not graphic designers to independently generate material.
- Create and consolidate an internal brand tool kit with the new PayUneer brand (ppt, Word, etc.)
- Network across PayU to interact with other graphic designers especially from our newly-acquired companies outside India such as Israel and Turkey.
- Support the external communications team occasionally as well to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media, including the corporate website and corporate social media channels
What are we looking for:
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience as a graphic designer, with some experience of collaborating with different cultures
- Skilled illustrator in digital media
- Previous experience of graphic design tools (such as e.g Adobe Creative Suite or Figma) is a must. (Within our team we use Figma. It would be great if you already know Figma, but it's not essential.) The successful applicant will create templates, assets, prototypes, animations, gifs and manage the tool overall
- Willingness to read the internal company culture in order to proactively suggest solutions to actual and anticipated challenges
- Self-motivated and increasingly proactive overtime (rather than wait for instructions)
- Excellent communicator and adept in handling communication with senior managers
What we offer
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, in a diverse working environment with inspiring and hardworking colleagues
- A positive, get-things-done workplace
- A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this)
- An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
- Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
- A flexible working environment where you can drive your outcomes
- Company mobile phone, laptop and other tools you might need.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.