Tel Aviv, Israel /
GPO EMEA - Engineering /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
About the Role
We are looking for a brilliant experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team and work on the company's core systems. As a part of the team, you will take part in designing and building our cloud-based solutions. You will face challenges of performance, scalability, and availability, all of them in a cloud-based environment with the most recent tools and services.
Excited yet? Continue reading to find out More about the role: What you will do
- Work with a team of experienced and talented engineers using cutting edge technologies and a joyful atmosphere
- Work for a company that is never afraid of changes and migrations; make a real impact
- Design and build PayU’s cloud infrastructure in a full IaC and automation first approach
- Maintain, improve, and upgrade development and production environments of large scale, distributed and mission critical systems.
- Lead and assist in advanced troubleshooting of complex issues
- Participate in deep design reviews and be encouraged to suggest ideas and try things
- Take part in a 24x7 on-call rotation
- Our Stack: Docker, AWS, k8s, Istio, Cassandra, Mac/Linux, nodeJs, Gitlab, ElasticSearch, Terraform, Ansible
What are we looking for?
- Team player - with good communication skills
- Brings 2+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer or in a related field
- Excited and eager to learn new technologies
- Good networking, firewall, and application security knowledge
- Confident in Linux systems administration and scripting
- Automation first approach; good programming and IaC knowledge
- Ability to see the bigger picture and carry out system architecture planning
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Degree in Computer Science – advantage
- DBA background – advantage
What we offer
- Career progression program
- Wellbeing programs
- Flexible program and hybrid way of working
- Free subscription to an Internal Elearning platform with courses from Udemy, Coursera, and many others
- Truly International Environment with almost 40 different cultures
- An inclusive environment that listens to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
- A positive, get-things-done workplace
- A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this)
- Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
- A democratic work environment where you can drive your outcomes
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.