Product Marketing Manager
Poznan, Poland /
GPO EMEA - Product /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
PayU, a leading payment, and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth market throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa, is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 200.000+ merchants and millions of consumers. As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 300 payment methods and PCI certified platforms to process approximately 1.2 million payments every single day.
About The Role
If you would like to help change the e-commerce world with cutting edge technology, join a leading Fintech company, PayU is a great place for you.
The Global Product Marketing Manager is a pivotal PayU leadership role, offering a unique opportunity to take part in shaping and driving PayU’s offering across EMEA and LATAM.
Product Marketing Manager will focus on collaborating cross-functionally with the Product, Marketing, Sales, PR and Customer success teams to drive growth strategy, awareness, and adoption of existing and new product/features as well as building the function and its processes.
If you are intrapreneurial, passionate about building ground breaking products, delivering delightful experiences, understanding needs of customers, execution obsessed, highly analytical and data oriented, a team player, and are only satisfied when work has an impact ...we'd love to hear about it.
- Build, lead and scale the function in PayU GPO (EMEA and LATAM)
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Sales, PR and Customer success teams to develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new products and features
- Research competitor offerings
- Follow and analyze market trends to position the product and actively feed product team with current market opportunities
- Define PayU product USP and create strategic positioning and messaging to boost revenue and demand for the product
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Create content for all product collaterals such as sales & marketing decks, landing pages, case studies , blogs, product videos, social media posts, webinars, etc.
- Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
What you need:
- 5+ years of product marketing management experience in a Fintech company
- Superb articulation, communications, and overall leadership capabilities
- Prior experience in performing product features market research and competitive analysis
- Prior experience using analytics tools - Tableau, Similarweb, Google Analytics etc.
- Prior experience in developing and executing range of Product GTMs and marketing campaigns
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication
- Customer-facing experience – a must
- Experience working with large complex systems
- Softskills: Research skills ,Communication skills, charisma, team player, execution driven, organized and methodological
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Competitive salary in a diverse and global working environment
- A positive, get-things-done workplace
- A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this)
- An inclusive environment that ensures we listen to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
- Ability to learn cutting edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment with a global scale
- A flexible working environment where you can drive your outcomes
- Company mobile phone, laptop and other tools you might need
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
Our team is diverse and results-oriented, and passionate about our vision: to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We embrace and celebrate diversity in all we do. Our company is made up of 27 nationalities, and we understand the potential of each. We encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures and this philosophy makes us stronger. We are open to all ideas that serve our vision, especially the most creative
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.