Intern in Recruitment
Poznań, Poland or Warsaw, Poland /
GPO EMEA - Human Resources /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
The main purpose of this role is to support HR team in conducting recruitment process on various position to make sure that suitable candidates may start their career journeys in PayU
We are looking for an ambitious student or recently graduate, eager to learn and come up with out of the box recruitment initiatives.
You can expect fully paid internship, international and diverse work atmosphere, experienced and fun team to work with and opportunity to work remotely.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACTIVITIES
· Selecting and tracking applications to choose most suitable candidates for a role,
· Initial contact with Candidates-conducting phone screening interviews,
· Doing active social media research to find suitable candidates for a role,
· Posting and promoting job advertisements in all available sources,
· Scheduling face-to-face interviews,
· System administration – entering and maintaining recruitment process-related data,
· Supporting the team to fill most urgent roles,
· Cooperating with Hiring Managers to help them find the best match for their teams
· Participating in HR related projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Student or recent graduate (preferable in the field of HR, management, economics, sociology, psychology),
- Interest in recruitment,
- English and Polish language fluency,
· Eagerness to learn and develop in the Talent Acquisition area,
· Very good interpersonal and team working skills,
· Openness and ability to create “out of the box” solutions.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.