Executive/Sr. Executive - MIS & Reporting
Gurgaon, India /
Payments India - Sales /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
About the Role:
Person would be responsible for Reporting and Analytics by collaborating with team and cross functional teams and help in decision making to achive teams goal.
About the team:
Payouts Team (Part of New Growing Team)
Excited yet? Continue reading to find out more about the role:
What you’ll be doing:
● Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS)
● In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to reporting, analyzing the data subsets, creating dashboards
● Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency
● Provide excellent reporting and analytical information support to management team.
● Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
● Monthly/Weekly/Daily reporting of OPS Metrics /Dashboard in Excel & PPT
● Coordinating with Managers across different sites for collation of data, Analysis of different data subsets to achieve the results
● Data business analysis sales and revenue.
● Gather data from multiple sources/systems and analyse the data
What are we looking for?
● Have around 4-5 years of experience with proficiency in Excel Must
● Producing reports and presentations
● Excellent Interpersonal skills
● Collaborate and communicate with other departments on business performance
● Collect best practice examples for continuous improvement
● Willingness to learn
● An inclination towards technology and automation will be helpful
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.