Manager/Sr. Manager - Treasury
Gurgaon, India /
Payments India - Finance /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
Role: Manager/Senior Manager - Treasury
About the Role:
We are seeking a solid, self-starting colleague to partner with banking partners for existing businesses and building new ones from scratch. This role is more than finance: it requires ability to invent, go beyond the standard business rules to “experiment” and “conceive” financially sustainable solutions.
The successful candidate should have a history of:
● Treasury expertise including banking relationships and technical aspects like forex, hedging,
● ability to model new and ambiguous businesses processes,
● work in a constantly changing environment
● motivated by a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment
About the team:
The Treasury Team is part of the larger Controllership organization which includes Revenue, Payments, GL etc.
Excited yet? Continue reading to find out more about the role:
What you’ll be doing:
· Cash flow forecasting & tracking the actual vs budget/ forecast. Closely monitoring variances, performing in-depth analytical reviews
· Cash & liquidity management; Cash reporting
· Working capital tracking & reporting
· Assessing funding requirements & supporting in Equity infusion
· Maintenance of bank accounts, Bank guarantees, signatories, ensuring adherence to policies
· Undertaking activities such as preparation and execution of the documentation set i.e., disbursement request letter, fee debit letters etc, arranging for Board resolutions, reps and warranties certificate, KYC and constitutional documents for each borrowing
· Cross Functional coordination with Compliance, Risk, Finance, Legal for closure of data requirements as well as legal documentation, board resolutions etc
· Liaising with Internal and External auditors during audit and resolution of queries.
· Communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders like investors, various consultants, lawyers etc.
· Assistance in testing, onboarding, and implementing a Treasury system
· Ensure timely covenant reporting and compliances for the existing banking and other debt covenants including
· interest payment and repayment of principal
· compliances as per the existing banking & debt arrangements
· annual renewals, interest resets, amendments, asset reviews within timelines
· Support any new business requirements or research or any other activity related to Fund Raising & Treasury operations
What are we looking for?
Qualification – 6-10 years work-ex Chartered Accountant / MBA fin
· At least 5 years experience in Treasury function
· Good communication skills, out of the box thinking
Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding environment
· SAP knowledge would be an added advantage
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.