Senior Product Manager
Tel Aviv, Israel /
GPO EMEA - Product /
PayU, a leading payment and Fintech company in 50+ high-growth markets throughout Asia, Central and Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, part of Prosus group, one of the largest technology investors in the world is redefining the way people buy and sell online for our 300.000+ merchants and millions of consumers.
As a leading online payment service provider, we deploy more than 400 payment methods and PCI-certified platforms to process approximately 6 million payments every single day.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Global product team of payment evangelists developing the next generation product for PayU. We’re looking for passionate, proactive, and innovative and thrive in a dynamic, evolving, and global environment. This position will build awesome products, thrive on analyzing and understanding the customer and the ecosystem, and shouldn’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
Excited yet? Continue reading to find out More about the role: What you’ll do
- Explore and analyze merchant's product needs as well as the global competition.
- Translate the product needs into great product functionality.
- Define and execute the vision and roadmap for your domain of responsibility while ensuring it is aligned with the border area and company strategy.
- Priorities features and tasks according to their importance.
- Evaluate and work with partners and providers to build our product offering.
- Work hand in hand with the engineering team to deliver great products and functionalities, and be part of the rollout process guaranteeing their success
- Be a key evangelist of your domain of responsibility and work with teams to build the proper commercial and operational training as well as the required product marketing materials.
What are we looking for?
- Experience working with cross-functional teams spread across different geographies, including operations, commercial, engineering, etc.
- Experience owning priorities and managing the product roadmap of the team
- Experience leading product lifecycle from ideation through technical development and launch capabilities to research competitors’ services and products to ensure your product is a leading product in the market.
- Capabilities to translate merchant and internal stakeholders' needs and different regulations into product goals and features.
- Experience coordinating product releases with marketing, sales, operations, and development team.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 4+ years of proven track record in product management from ideation to delivery.
- Ability to drive decisions, take action and roll up your sleeves and dive into the work.
- Strong analytical skills and good technical understanding.
- BS/BA degree, MS preferred in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of the payments industry - a huge advantage
- Team player with the ability to contribute to the strong team culture of our co-located and diverse group.
- Superb leadership capabilities.
What we offer
- Career progression program.
- Wellbeing programs.
- Flexible program and hybrid way of working.
- Free subscription to an Internal Elearning platform with courses from Udemy, Coursera, and many others.
- Truly International Environment with almost 40 different cultures.
- An inclusive environment that listens to a diverse range of voices when making decisions.
- A positive, get-things-done workplace.
- A dynamic, constantly evolving space (change is par for the course – important you are comfortable with this)
- Ability to learn cutting-edge concepts and innovation in an agile start-up environment on a global scale.
- A democratic work environment where you can drive your outcomes.
At PayU, we are a global fintech investor and our vision is to build a world without financial borders where everyone can prosper. We give people in high-growth markets the financial services and products they need to thrive. Our expertise in 18 high-growth markets enables us to extend the reach of financial services. This drives everything we do, from investing in technology entrepreneurs, to offering credit to underserved individuals, to helping merchants buy, sell and operate online. Being part of Prosus, one of the largest technology investors in the world, gives us the presence and expertise to make a real impact. Find out more www.payu.com
Our Commitment To Building A Diverse And Inclusive Workforce
As a global and multi-cultural organization with varied ethnicities thriving across locations, we realize that our responsibility towards fulfilling the D&I commitment is huge. Therefore, we continuously strive to create a diverse, inclusive and safe environment, for all of our people, communities and customers. Our leaders are committed to create an inclusive work culture which enables transparency, flexibility and unbiased attention to each and every PayUneer so they can succeed, irrespective of gender, color or personal faith. An environment where every person feels they belong, that they are listened to, and where they are empowered to speak up. At PayU we have zero tolerance towards any form of prejudice whether a specific race, ethnicity, or of persons with disabilities or the LGBTQ communities.